- ohne Hochschulabschluss möglich
- Three terms/one year
- mind. Jahre Berufserfahrung
The MBA with a pathway in information systems provides you with advanced skills in business and management and specialist knowledge of strategic business information systems, disruptive technologies and innovation that occur in this field. You will learn the current trends in technology and how to best apply them for enhanced judgement and strategic business performance as well as the necessary models, theories and frameworks needed to elaborate and implement a firm’s digital strategy. On successful completion of this program, you will earn a state-recognized Dublin Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications, Ireland (QQI).
Students completing this pathway pursue careers in:
- Project management
- Web application development
- Business consultancy
- Systems analysis
Students who study the Master of Business Administration with a pathway in Information Systems will learn to:
- critically evaluate and deploy best practice methodologies and tools used for the design and implementation of strategic information systems.
- demonstrate critical awareness of the nature, role and importance of technological disruption and innovation in strategic business environments.
- evaluate the principles of digital transformation, its core domains as well as long-term effects.
- support the needs of business through the development of IS/IT systems.