- ohne Hochschulabschluss möglich
- Three terms/one year
- mind. Jahre Berufserfahrung
Designed to provide skills in business and management, the MBA with a pathway in cloud computing also provides you with understanding into how organizations may exploit the vast business opportunities that result from the transformative power of cloud computing. Emphasis is placed on structured approaches for delivering effective solutions in the cloud addressing value, efficiency, risks and associated costs. This specialization also introduces you to standard cloud applications and practices, and guides them through their planning, deployment and management. On successful completion of this program, you will earn a state-recognized Dublin Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications, Ireland (QQI).
Students completing this pathway pursue careers in:
- Business consultancy
- Cloud administration
- Information technology
- Business analysis
Students who study the Master of Business Administration with a pathway in Cloud Computing will learn to:
- critically analyze the business case for cloud development and deployment
- understand the operational and practical implications of cloud-based project management practices, tools and techniques
- understand governance and control issues involved in cloud computing
- understand a range of current cloud platforms, solutions and services in B2B and B2C sectors.